Shop In Store & Online
We took the decision fairly early to close our restaurants and a little later, as advice changed, we also closed our retail shop and delivery offer. We wanted to take some time to think about how we could most safely and consistently do what we love doing in the new world we all found ourselves in from last week.
Now, after careful planning and consideration, the Quality Chop House Shop and wine store have reopened!
We have taken the following steps to ensure this can be done with as much peace of mind for our colleagues and our guests as possible.
- We are a takeaway only business.
- Only one customer is allowed in the shop at any one time.
- We will take card payments only.
- All surfaces and floors will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Our kitchen production team are working across the shop and restaurant kitchen with one chef in each space to ensure correct levels of distancing
- Gloves will be worn by all employees and available to shoppers.
- The layout of our shop and till has been re-jigged to ensure the correct level of distancing.
Our shop is open seven days from 9am-6pm. The butcher will be there all of these days until 5pm, as will the Quality Wines shop.
At the same time, we realise that not everyone is able to make it into our physical shop. To support our community, we now offer a home delivery run every Friday and Sunday.
You can shop online from a selection of ready-made and ready to cook meals alongside some QCH shop classics (ever wanted to serve the infamous confit potatoes at home?).
Delivery is currently available for addresses within 10km (6.2mi) of our shop on Farringdon Road. You can check if we currently deliver to your area using the form on our home page.
You can also choose to collect your order in-store on Friday too. Just select the "in-store pickup" option at the checkout.
If you'd like to be kept up to date about new additions, make sure to sign up to our delivery newsletter below.