£15.00In StockIn StockOut of stock
Production of our Christmas puddings begins in September with kilos of raw mix left to steep over the course of the next couple of months. As November begins, so does the final stage of production with mountains of puddings passing through our kitchens.
Our Christmas puddings follow a recipe passed down through generations resulting in a rich pudding, packed full of fruit, perfectly balanced spice and with a lovely soft texture. Both Guinness and brandy are used in this boozy pudding.Cooking Instructions
Reheat from room temperature.
- Remove the cellophane, cloth and lid from the pudding
- Make a new lid using tin foil
- In a deep, wide bottomed saucepan, place a small tray or plate to act as a trivet
- Place the pudding inside and add approximately 3 inches of water
- Cover the pan tightly with tin foil
- Simmer over the lowest heat for 30-45 minutes
With lid ajar, microwave for 4-6 minutes until piping hot.